Jalopy is a source code formatter for the Sun Java programming language. It
layouts any valid Java source code according to some widely configurable rules;
to meet a certain coding style without putting a formatting burden on individual
Jalopy 1.4 has been released
TRIEMAX Software announced a new release of the commercial
successor which provides enhanced functionality and improved stability.
Enhancements since 1.3
Learn more »»
- Support for Eclipse on Mac OS X
- Cursor restore at the column level
- Wrapping of parameterized types and import declarations
- Enhanced printing of multi-dimensional arrays
- Grouping of static imports possible
- Custom styled separator comments
- NetBeans 4.0 support
With Jalopy you will be able to transform any foreign coding style to your
own liking, without any browbeating or bloodletting.
Jalopy's functionality covers:
"OSI Certified Open Source Software",
released under a BSD License. Please
refer to Appendix A for the license terms of the
accompanying 3rd party libraries and the different Plug-in chapters
for the license terms of the provided Plug-ins.
Current version: 1.0b11